The air inside your home is essential for more than just comfort—it’s essential for life. It impacts your family’s health and budget. That’s why it’s reassuring to know that with GTA Heating & A/C Inc., you can be in complete control of your indoor air. We work with various indoor air quality equipment to help you manage temperature, humidity, air purity and freshness.
Indoor Air Quality Systems We Install
There are many ways to boost the air quality in a house. When you contact our professionals, they’ll find the right set of installations that will address the issues are affecting your house. These include:
- Air filters: This is the most common type of installation. If you are looking to remove larger pollutants from your air, such as dust mites, pollen, and dander, the right filter should take care of it.
- Air purifiers: For scrubbing smaller particles from the air, electronic air purifiers can be effective. Some purifiers use ionization, while other target bacteria and organic pollutants using ultraviolet lights.
- Humidifiers/dehumidifiers: The closed air inside a home can lead to both excess humidity and dryness. Whole–house humidifiers and dehumidifiers can solve these problems and create healthy and pleasant balanced humidity.
- Heat and energy recovery ventilators: These installations pre–heat or pre–cool air vented in from the outside. This permits fresh air currents without a detrimental effect on the heating or air conditioning system.
Why GTA Heating & A/C Inc.?
Day or night, we will be there to keep you comfortable. Here’s some reasons to why you should choose us:
- Fast, almost always same-day service
- Talk to a real GTA Heating & A/C Inc. employee, not a machine
- 30 day all inclusive warranty
- Licensed and insured technicians
Call Us for Better Indoor Air Quality in the GTA
GTA Heating & A/C Inc. has been in the business of delivering comfort to homes in Toronto and the surrounding areas for the past many years. We’re focused on customer satisfaction, and we’ll always provide follow–up for any work that we do for you to see that you’re happy with the job.